Essential Updates About Google Penguin 4.0
On September 23 just this year, the Google Core Algorithm has welcomed its new member which is the Google Penguin 4.0.
Penguin is now readily available. This article will mainly talk about the benefits brought about Penguin 4.0.
1. This was released to all countries and available in different languages as well. Regardless of the location, all websites are given similar impact independence and the same rules.
2. The real-time feature of Penguin 4.0 is the talk of the town. This means that whenever the Google changes information in the page or the linked pages, then its rankings will be changed also. The impact of any of your actions can be noticed more fast than ever.
3. Another good thing with this Penguin 4.0 is that you can recover from the penalty more fast than before. Your webmaster must improve the site and remove the harmful links, which is the common problems when the site is penalized. If this is the case, you will see the desired results in no time, after Google has recrawl your site’s pages.
4. Another thing, Penguin 4.0 is not a separate filter but a part in the core algorithm. This is what the Google has announced last September. Continuously monitoring the backlink profile is what you should do.
5. This is becoming granular. Simply, the algorithm now focuses on the particular pages toxic links and not on the entire site. Tracking the micro-penalties becomes more hard. For this reason, you have to regularly audit your website’s subdomains and particular pages that are extremely relevant.
The question now is, how to get the most of it?
Penalizing a website in Penguin will never send you a notice what is the real situation. Some people only assume that they are penalized with they see indirect signs like declined positions or sharp drop.
Good thing, the results of the actions will be visible in no time. You can use this updated algorithm for your best interest. This would mean that the recovery process is more fast as well as the penalization process. Below are some of the important things you have to take note.
Always check your position. Be sure to have an email alert whenever there are changes in the position. The backlink profile needs to be cleaned to ensure it is healthy all the time. Regularly check the lost and new backlinks. The entire site can be protected when you do a backlink audit. Since Penguin is more granular, you have to undergo this important step. The last thing to consider is updating your disavowed file and setting up the properties in the search console for every subpath.