Choose Right Combination of Technology for Web Application Development
Today web Application development is an essential need of every organization. There are many technologies available for development. It becomes very confusing to select right technology, which will serve your needs. Basically, web development is divided into four parts that are Server Side Scripting, Database, Frontend and Server. In this article, I am going to scrutinize web base technology to help you in selecting the right combination according to your need.
Server Side Scripting is a programming language for processing data according to your business logic. It runs on backend.
1) PHP – It is an open source language and widely used for development. It’s easily integrated with other technologies. Its best part is there are many open sources are available, which reduce your development cost very much.
2) ASP dot Net – It is Microsoft’s product and require license. The client who does not have money constrains use asp. You can rely on the MS quality support.
3) Java – It is an open source programming language. It is mostly used for enterprises level application development.
Database is where all the data get stored. These data are used by both frontend and backend.
1) MySQL – It is open source database software well suited for web base application. PHP – MYSQL is a best combination of programming language and database.
2) Oracle – It is considered as the best database. It is mostly used in enterprise application development.
3) Microsoft SQL – It is database software from … Read More